Use of Facilities

  • Use of Facilities

    Please complete the application below for use of any Sussex-Wantage Regional School facilities.

    Return the application, Proof of Liability Insurance naming Sussex-Wantage Regional Schools as "Additional Insured" and copy of Food Handlers certificate* (if applicable) to school.

     *A Food Handlers certificate is required if you are selling or serving any food or drink that is not factory sealed and packaged.

Related Files